Complaint Review: Sirius XM Radio

• Reported By: sanfordcaniac — sanford North Carolina
Sirius XM Radio
Internet USA

Sirius XM Radio Double charged for service  Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help.

I have had Sirius XM service for 5 years. I have two radios and internet service. I called on 4/25/13 to pay for the year ($233). The price had increased so I asked the assistant what I was being charged for each radio. She stated I was being charged full price for the first radio, a discount for the second radio, and then a fee for internet use. 2 months later I am charged another $133. I called to ask why. They said $233 was for the first radio and $133 was for the second radio. I said I was told otherwise and wanted to cancel EVERYTHING. I asked if they recorded customer calls and she said yes. I informed her they need to listen to my previous call because I was misinformed. She says they will give me half the money back to keep me as a customer. Then I insist I want it all cancelled. At which point they simply say they will give me the full $133 without even listening to the recording to see if I am telling the truth. I have always paid for both radios at the same time. They have never charged me seperately. If you have Sirius XM I suggest you look at youcredit card statement. I suspect they are "misinforming" others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirius-XM-Radio/internet/Sirius-XM-Radio-Double-charged-for-servicenbsp-Internet-1056536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirius XM Radio

We would like to help.

AUTHOR: SIRIUS XM Customer Relations - ()

Hi there -

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. We are unsure why you were charged an additional fee. If you ever have a question about your account, feel free to send us an email to sxm_help@siriusxm.com and we'll be in touch.

Thanks,