Complaint Review: Sirius XM radio

• Reported By: William koehler — west islip New York
Sirius XM radio
Internet USA

Sirius XM radio Sirius XM radio Harassing non stop sales calls Internet

I have received several phone calls daily from Sirius XM Radio begging them to stop calling me.  Never once have I been unprofessional, and have politely asked to be taken off their calling list; even after answering all those sales questions repetively and being told I am on the do not call list, and this was even stated by their own employee's, I still received calls. They will not stop.  Nonetheless it is my personal cellphone which I never gave consent at anytime to start soliciting me for their business. I am hoping this will get me an answer because if:

631-816-2609 comes up on my CallerID again, I will take this to an attorney and press charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirius-XM-radio/internet/Sirius-XM-radio-Sirius-XM-radio-Harassing-non-stop-sales-calls-Internet-1096113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirius XM radio