Complaint Review: Sirius XM

• Reported By: Nick — Rochester New York United States of America
Sirius XM
1221 Avenue of the Americas NY, New York United States of America

Sirius XM Sirius XM is ripping me off!! NY, New York

I have been a lifetime subscriber to Sirius XM since 2004. At that time they were a fledgling company full of promises. Now they are unwilling to fulfill them!
 At the time I was offered internet access as part of my subscription for no extra charge. I have used that service to listen on my laptop computer for years. Recently I purchased a smartphone (aka pocket computer) with internet access and attempted to login to my Sirius XM account. Surprise! I can't access my account from my phone.
 According the numerous representatives I have contacted at Sirius, that is an extra charge. My point is this: How I access the internet is none of their business. I'm paying Verizon for the access to the internet and my Sirius plan includes internet access regardless of whether whether it is cable, DSL, Dial-up, satellite, OR PHONE!!
 Obviously Sirius regrets the offers they made to people back when they were struggling but, too bad! I took the risk, now I get the reward. Sirius cannot keep denying the deals they made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 04:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirius-XM/NY-New-York-10020/Sirius-XM-Sirius-XM-is-ripping-me-off-NY-New-York-866805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirius XM