- Report: #962788
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sirius XM
Sirius XM Billing - Ripoffs and Lies, Internet
*UPDATE Employee: Following Up
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
On October 18, I called again and was told I would have the check in 5-7 working days.
On October 31, I called again and was told the check was SENT on October 30; 12 days after I reported it.
Why did they lie:
1. Lie to me twice?
2. Take 12 days before they sent a check?
3. Send a check rather than re-depositing it into the bank account they removed the money from?
Does this fall under theft by interstate commerce since it used interstate commerce to take the money?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirius-XM/internet/Sirius-XM-Billing-Ripoffs-and-Lies-Internet-962788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.