Complaint Review: Sirius XM

• Reported By: bilmar318 — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Sirius XM

Sirius XM Billing - Ripoffs and Lies, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Following Up

On October 18, 2012, I called Sirius XM to request a service refund for a car I sold more than 1 1/2 years earlier.  I was told I would have the check in 5-7 working days.
On October 18, I called again and was told I would have the check in 5-7 working days.
On October 31, I called again and was told the check was SENT on October 30; 12 days after I reported it.

Why did they lie:
1. Lie to me twice?
2. Take 12 days before they sent a check?
3. Send a check rather than re-depositing it into the bank account they removed the money from?

Does this fall under theft by interstate commerce since it used interstate commerce to take the money?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirius-XM/internet/Sirius-XM-Billing-Ripoffs-and-Lies-Internet-962788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirius XM

AUTHOR: SIRIUS XM Customer Relations - (USA)

Hi -

We would like to follow up with you to see if you have received our refund check. We apologize for the miscommunication you have received. Our refund policy states that it can take up to 10 business days for your refund to be processed to you. We usually cut a check when our customers remove their credit card information from their account.  If you have any other question, we will be more than happy to answer them for you by sending us an email to sxm_help@siriusxm.com and we'll be in touch.

Thanks,