Complaint Review: Sirius radio

• Reported By: ripped off sirius customer — California United States of America
Sirius radio
http://www.siriusxm.com/ Internet United States of America

Sirius radio I messed up, I trusted them (because I love Howard Stern) Internet

I messed up, I trust Sirius Radio because I enjoy Howard Stern.

I decided to give a gift of the radio to my parents (a half price offer). When I did that the rep added a 3rd controller to my account (because they get bonuses for that, do a web search). without my authorization.  So illegal debits were coming from my account.

When I tried to stop the 2nd account because my parents weren't using it, they refused to cancel it and kept on billing me.

Earlier, I tried to suspend the 2nd account and the rep told me I needed to pay for 6 months to do that. Stupid me I trust the rep.  Turns out that they used that to set up billing for another account and never suspended the account.    I am disputed the extra charges and surprise, surpise.   Sirius is no longer responding to my emails.

I was stock broker for 10 years and I have an MBA for a top ranked university and I will tell you this.

Sirius is having financial difficulties and will go bankrupt soon (this is why they are ripping people off).

Think Bernie Madoff.  They are desporate so whatever you do, do not give them access to your credit card account.

it would be like give a crack addict the key to your house.

Howard Stern started on the extra show for a reason.  He now that Sirius is going to fail soon.. Save your money, do not get a life time subscription.  When Sirius goes under, your money will be lost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 05:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirius-radio/internet/Sirius-radio-I-messed-up-I-trusted-them-because-I-love-Howard-Stern-Internet-845156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirius radio