Complaint Review: Sirius

• Submitted: Thu, March 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 01, 2007

• Reported By:Norfolk Virginia
1221 Avenue Of The Americas New York, New York U.S.A.

Sirius Satellite RadioSirius Sirius Radio Rebate Fraud Ripoff New York New York

I bought a Sirius Radio with a $30 rebate in October 2006. I followed the instructions carefully, and made copies of everything. A month later I received a card saying that I had not activated my service per the agreement, which is false. So I resubmitted all of my documentation with proof of activation. A month later I called and they had received my documents, but the payment had not been activated, this was early February. It is now March 1, I called again and they said that they have until March 10 to get the payment to me. I have a feeling it isn't over yet since I've been waiting for this for 3 months.

When I was first trying to call the telephone number on the rebate card, my rebate instructions answer system told me to call another number. When I called that number they were not able to help. So I had to call back the original number and enter a different rebate number in the voicemail system just to get a live person. They are making it as difficult as possible to get through.

I still have all copies of my documents and UPC codes.

Norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2007 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirius/New-York-New-York-10020/Sirius-Satellite-RadioSirius-Sirius-Radio-Rebate-Fraud-Ripoff-New-York-New-York-237645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirius