Complaint Review: Sirius/XM Satellite Radio

• Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: JN — Woodbridge Virginia United States of America
Sirius/XM Satellite Radio
1221 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York United States of America

Sirius/XM Satellite Radio Sirius XM bricked my Starmate Replay during one of their updates and unauthorized , they then billed my credit card for two new radios !!!! Their forced satellite radio update rendered my satellite inoperative New York, New York

Sirius bricked my satellite radio and now they want me to buy a new one !!!!  They forced a satellite download update on me and it rendered my receiver inoperative.  Then they send me two ne radios and bill my credit card that they had on file ;  all unauthorized ! Thats right , unauthorized.  I discovered the charges when I checked my bank account.  I have been on the phone with them for three days for a total of over 4 hours and I'm left with a bricked radio and charges on my credit card that I will likely have to report as fraud!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SiriusXM-Satellite-Radio/New-York-New-York-10020/SiriusXM-Satellite-Radio-Sirius-XM-bricked-my-Starmate-Replay-during-one-of-their-update-809039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirius/XM Satellite Radio