Complaint Review: SiriusXM

• Submitted: Thu, December 22, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 22, 2011

• Reported By: Johnson76951 — HEMET California United States of America
SiriusXM
1221 Avenues of the America, New York, NY 10020 New York, New York United States of America

SiriusXM Tried to cancel for the third time and got an unauthorized charge again! New York, New York

On July 1st, for the second time of the year,  I called Sirius to cancel my sub.  Upon cancelling the account they charged me $12.54 for no reason.  They did this the first time I called to cancel so I was wise to check my bank account online while still on the phone with the customer rep and saw this and became enraged.  He repeatedly told me he did not know why it charged me and he was sorry and a refund would be issued,  in a week.  Then I get a supervisor who offers six free months.  This was on July 1st.

Fast forward to today.  I call to cancel because I do not listen anymore and do not want to get charged.  Once again I talk to another foreigner who sounds confused and I hear him typing for 5 minutes before transferring me.  Finding that odd I log on to my bank account and what do you know,  an unauthorized 77 dollar charge that has caused my account to go overdrawn.  I finally get someone who speaks english and ask why there is a charge,  she hangs up on me.  I google and get their corporate number and deal with them once again.  First person I talk to is Adam,  he is very remorseful and refunds the money but says I won't see it for a week.  I then proceed to ask why was I charged.  He says he "does not know and this happens all the time."  I then start to get frustrated and ask to talk to his supervisor,  and I start my conversation with Jennifer.

She proceeds to tell me that my free 6 months just happened to end at the exact same time I called to cancel.  LMAO  What a coincidence.  I ask her how July 1st to December 22nd is six months.  She has no answers.  I ask her why I keep getting charged when I call to cancel.  She has no answers except the usual company line.  This company is as unprofessional as they come.  I now have no gas money to get to my mom's for xmas thanks to them.  Avoid at all costs and if you do call to cancel,  make sure you check your bank account after.  Ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2011 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SiriusXM/New-York-New-York-100020/SiriusXM-Tried-to-cancel-for-the-third-time-and-got-an-unauthorized-charge-again-New-Yor-812865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SiriusXM