Complaint Review: SiriusXM

1221 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York United States of America

SiriusXM Unauthorized Credit Card Charges New York, New York

*Author of original report: Update - Final

*Author of original report: Update

*UPDATE Employee: Our Apologies.

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize

*Author of original report: Update

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help.

Contacted support for a question. After getting help was made an offer for an additional radio. Was told the cost would be $19.99, plus approximately $13 for shipping.  I said ok.  Soon after my credit card was charged $89.

When I called about this was put on hold for over an hour and transferred at least 4 times.  Spent over 2 hours on the phone with three seperate calls, talked to five different people and could not get this resolved.

I sent two emails to customer service and just received standard "call this number" responses. I left my contact information and they continue to refuse to take care of this.

They made an unauthorized charge to my credit card, admitted (on the phone) that is was wrong, and still refuse to make any corrections.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SiriusXM/New-York-New-York-10020/SiriusXM-Unauthorized-Credit-Card-Charges-New-York-New-York-916460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SiriusXM

Update - Final

AUTHOR: Will - (United States of America)

I received the credit to my card as promised. Although it took a lot of effort to finally get connected with the right person, when I did my issue was quickly resolved. This one is closed and I will most likely renew my subscription when it comes up.

Update

AUTHOR: Will - (United States of America)

Was contated by phone (and email) today, from someone at Sirius. She listened to my complaint, I was not put on hold,  and she offered to refund my charges without any more effort from me. She also explained that it may take 7-10 days to see the credit. If this happens I am satisfied with the resolution to my problem. The person I talked to today was very polite and helpful and gave me contact information to reach them again if there were further problems. When I see the credit I will report this as closed. I am not happy that it took so much effort on my part to get this resolved and I still feel I was wrongly taken advantage of and originally ripped off, but it does seem like they were finally able to resolve this and they may still continue to get my business.

Our Apologies.

Will -

We sincerely apologize. We have found your email and we will make sure someone reaches out to you today.

SiriusXM Digital Care Team

Update

AUTHOR: Will - (United States of America)

I sent an email to sxm_help@siriusxm.com as requested on 7/24/2012 at 3:39 PM central time that had the entire history, two seperate email addresses I could be reached at, the original Incident number, my account number and a phone number. It was the 4th email I have sent so far regarding this issue. I have made it very easy to be conatcted and as far as I can tell nothing is being done. Its been a week now.

We apologize

Hi Will -

When did you send us an email? Were you able to include a phone number? Please let us know. In the meantime, we will follow-up with our team to see what happened.

SiriusXM Digital Care Team

Update

AUTHOR: Will - (United States of America)

I sent an email to the address they listed with the complete email history, two seperate emails they could reach me with, and y phone number and have not heard anything. There has been no progress on this. Will have to call my credit card company and dispute the charge.

We would like to help.

Hi Will -

Based off your post it looks like you were charged for a subscription fee in addition to the radio and shipping costs. We apologize for any miscommunication our customer service agent may have provided you. We would like to help change your experience around. First, we need some more information. Send us an email with your contact info to sxm_help@siriusxm.com and we'll be happy to resolve your issue today.