• Report: #881936

Complaint Review: SiriusXM

• Submitted: Sat, May 12, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, May 12, 2012

• Reported By: richard — lakewood Colorado United States of America

SiriusXM used a collection agency to try to collect fees for service I never asked for or authorized Internet

My SiriusXM satellite radio subscription was to expire on 4/19/2012. SiriusXM sent me a notice that service would be turned off if I didn't send in payment.  This was fine with me since I haven't listened to SiriusXM for months.  I might have considered renewing, but they send out a note from EOS CCA demanding payment of a debt.  The letter was dated 4/19/2012, the same day as my paid subscription to SiriusXM was to expire.  They are basically threatening collection of debt for future services that I neither authorized or asked for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SiriusXM/internet/SiriusXM-used-a-collection-agency-to-try-to-collect-fees-for-service-I-never-asked-for-or-881936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SiriusXM