Complaint Review: S.i.r.s-sweepstakes Information Reporting Services

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 25, 2005

• Reported By:redding California
S.i.r.s-sweepstakes Information Reporting Services
P.o. Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

S.i.r.s - sweepstakes Information Reporting Services s.i.r.s. made me feel like I had better future because I had won $525,439.00 and when I search the web to find out about what I won I found rip-off reports and found out it was a scam and felt very depressed hurtful and lied to Las Vegas Nevada

i got a letter in the mail and when i opened it i saw i had won $525,439.00 and that it wasn't a mistake and it was not a preliminary or qualification that i really have won the cash prize of $525,439.00 and all i have to do is send in $21.95 to validate.

i was so excited that i won, that i could finally have a better life and freedom to do things i couldn't do before. then i tried to call the number on the form 2-3 times and it was busy. so i went on line to find out more info on s.i.r.s. i found rip-off reports.

when i look at this web site i found out that this was a scam and found out many other people were scamed to. i think we should contact each other and do something about this, because we all got the same letter saying we have won $525,439.00 and it was no joke and we definetly won the cash prize of $525,439.00

Timothy
redding, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirs-sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133-6999/Sirs-sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-sirs-made-me-feel-like-I-had-bett-128861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S.i.r.s-sweepstakes Information Reporting Services