Complaint Review: Siruis Radio

Siruis Radio

Siruis Radio rip off! Bait and switch Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Email Us

*Author of original report: XM

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to help.

Last year I was auto debited for a additional year of Sirius Radio that originally came with my new vehicle The 1st year of service I paid for was $80 they auto debited my bank account for $180 I called and was reimbursed and offered the same plan for $80 again I told the gentleman I would stay with them under two conditions NO MORE AUTO DEBITS I want my card number off file and I only am agreeing to another 1 YEAR CONTRACT. Then Friday June 1st I received a bill for $31.33 (due 5/24/12 and was charged a $5 late fee) the bill stated for service for 5/24/12-3/19/13 as soon as I made the payment I was automatically rebilled $148.37 for the same dates 5/24/12-3/19/13. When I called to ask about the double billing I was told it was a bill for 2 months I never ordered or was contracted for. I explained to her that it is not ethical to charge people for services not ordered she said she could give me my payment back as a credit if I agree to stay with their company for another year. I declined and explained I cant do business with companies that are dishonest with their customers. The $31.33 bill was a bait and switch and the only way to get my money back would be to stay with a service I do not want. And she also told me she doesnt know who I talked to but she is sorry if they explained a 1 year contract wrong because a 1 year agreement is NOT for a year it is until you call and cancel (which Is NOT a 1 year contract!) BUYER BEWARE this company is shady!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Siruis-Radio/internet/Siruis-Radio-rip-off-Bait-and-switch-Internet-892726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Siruis Radio

Email Us

AUTHOR: SIRIUS XM Customer Relations - (USA)

Hi Stacie -

We do apologize again for your experience. Our agents shouldn't have been rude to you. They also should have transferred you if they were not able to complete the actions that you have requested from them. We would like to ask you to email us your contact info to sxm_help@siriusxm.com and we'll be able to resolve your problem in a timely matter.

Thanks,

SiriusXM Digital Care Team

XM

AUTHOR: staciez628 - (United States of America)

I was not issued anything. The only thing I received was a customer service representative that could not understand me nor could I understand them followed up by one with a snotty, bad attitude who refused to listen to my complaint. I understand (now) you are a auto renew company but the gentelman I spoke to the prior year when I renewed assured me my credit card number was taken off file (which it was) and that I would not auto renew (which was a lie). When I tried to explain this all I got was attitude.

We'd like to help.

AUTHOR: SIRIUS XM Customer Relations - (USA)

Hi Stacie -

We apologize for your experience. We are an auto-renewal subscription company. If you were issued a refund, it may take up to 10 business days in order for you to be fully credited. We would like the opportunity to ensure that your account is in the appropriate status. Send us an email with your contact info to sxm_help@siriusxm.com and we'll be happy to help you.

Thanks,