Complaint Review: Sisbro/Sharkey Transportation

4116 Wismann Lane Quincy, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 866-274-7276
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Sisbro/Sharkey Transportation Shippers Rental "VINDICTIVE LITTLE SOULS" Quincy Illinois

Damge your driving career and your livelyhood with one simple move to "THIS" truck company. I have a successful 17 year span of professional driving in a commercial vehicle with well over two million miles under my belt with NO preventable accidents. I spent six  "MISERABLE" months with this company and when I left, this company put "FALSE" statements on my DAC report causing stress and problems in my career. Isn't it "ODD" that I had a spotless record before working for these "VINDICTIVE" morons. Glenn Meyers told me that this would not have happened" IF" I would not have quit. Glenn Bemis, the manager supports Glenn Meyers decision to harm my credibility. You better "REALLY" consider this if you are thinking of driving for them because if you value your driving record, SISBRO "will" butcher it up if at all possible. I have strived my entire career to have a perfect record, only to have SISBRO report false statements to DAC. What will prevent SISBRO from doing this to "YOU" ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SisbroSharkey-Transportation/Quincy-Select-StateProvince-62301/SisbroSharkey-Transportation-Shippers-Rental-VINDICTIVE-LITTLE-SOULS-Quincy-Illinois-1121722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sisbro/Sharkey Transportation