Complaint Review: Sister Angel Rose

Orlando , Florida USA

Sister Angel Rose Fraud, Thief, Scam Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: retract what I said

*Author of original report: retract what I said

I paid 70 dollars for a reading with Ms "Angel" Rose. She hung up on me because I paid for a love spell with someone else before paying for her reading. You can bet shes very happy keeping my money. I was litterally like "I dont know where I should be, please I BEG you." and she flat out hung up on me without giving me any reading. She said she could do a reading 2 weeks after the spellwork is complete so I tried to reschedule two weeks from then, and she refused. She said after the spellwork is complete, well when the hell is that?

She was totally cold, heartless, and rude. I had been looking forward to my reading for a week. I was so excited to get some answers to my problems which are heavy, but she just hung up on me. So I paid 70 dollars and recieved nothing. While she goes on thinking shes so pious, all the while she has stolen my money. Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sister-Angel-Rose/Orlando-Florida/Sister-Angel-Rose-Fraud-Thief-Scam-Orlando-Florida-1080442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sister Angel Rose

retract what I said

AUTHOR: Tmoe - ()

she finally agreed to do a reading on me, well see how that goes.

retract what I said

AUTHOR: Tmoe - ()

She finally offered to do my reading well see how it goes....