Complaint Review: Sister and Sister Towing

• Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: Scott — North palm Beach Florida United States of America
Sister and Sister Towing
west Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Sister and Sister Towing Towed My Car and Dammiged it the Transmision Lines west Palm Beach, Florida

My Car Was stollen Midnight and 'Sister and Sister Towing it Damiged the Transmision lines!

Possable the Transmision Is Damaged as well? My Michanick will check Car This week! I am Victim of Grand thieft Auto and Sister and Sister Emplayes are Fresh and Want money on 6907 Southern Blvd WPB Fl  were Police and sheriff Recoverd it some were Very Rude and No Respect for Victim!!!! 'Pejadous and Rude! Linda Lies to me and Tim Manger Rude! They will Be resonable on Dammage of My Car 1996 Cutlas.

My Privacy also was violated with My Insurance Company information! When Overheard Sister and sister Office Talking about with Linda and Office Employees With Sherriff who also Violates Me with Them! Not Give me Victim Repect and My car!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sister-and-Sister-Towing/west-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Sister-and-Sister-Towing-Towed-My-Car-and-Dammiged-it-the-Transmision-Lines-west-Palm-Beac-962465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sister and Sister Towing