Complaint Review: Sit Means Sit Dog Training

• Reported By: AMJRN — Newark Ohio United States of America
Sit Means Sit Dog Training
3110 West Fair Ave Lancaster, Ohio United States of America

Sit Means Sit Dog Training caused my dog to bleed internally! Lancaster, Ohio

My husband and I paid over $1300 for a 10 day board and train obedience bootcamp for our dog. While he was there, this place changed his food and fed him hotdogs without our permission. When we picked him up, he had horrible diarrhea and blood in his stool. We took him to the emergency vet to find out he had a bad intestinal infection which had caused him to bleed internally, due to the food change made by Sit Means Sit.

We could not continue with training while he was ill and didn't trust the facility with his follow-up training that is supposed to occur after he comes home. We asked for a refund and they refused because they said it was "our choice not to take him back there." They supposedly have a money back guarantee but when I asked about that I was told I pulled that out of thin air. I called 10+ times trying to get the issue resolved to no avail. After I called the corporate office, someone atleast called me back. It was the most ridiculous customer service. They seemed wonderfully nice when they wanted our business. Not during this predicament though.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sit-Means-Sit-Dog-Training/Lancaster-Ohio-43130/Sit-Means-Sit-Dog-Training-caused-my-dog-to-bleed-internally-Lancaster-Ohio-865406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sit Means Sit Dog Training