Complaint Review: Sit Means Sit Tony Lampert

Sit Means Sit Tony Lampert
2901 Old Highway 94 S St. Peters, Missouri United States of America

Sit Means Sit Tony Lampert Don't let this happen to you! St. Peters, Missouri

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Group Classes are Held Every Week,,

I purchased the services of Sit Means Sit in St. Peters from Mr. Tony Lampert in May of 2010. In the meeting with Tony, he assured me that the private training for my dog Sadie would be flexible. I found this not to be true after paying Tony Lampert $900. I did get all three sessions in though.

Tony Lampert was very slow to return phone calls. After paying $900 for a service I would have expected to be able to get my dog in once a week for three weeks for private lessons, this took longer. Once Tony decided Sadie was ready for group classes, that is when the problems started. Tony did a terrible job of having his website updated for group classes and when I tried to contact him about them he would not return my calls.

The way I finally got him to call me back was to ask for my money back. He offered me about $300. I guess in his mind his 3 hours of service are worth more than Robert Shapiro! I That's right folks, $200 an hour! I would have called it good for $600 and let him still get the best of me. However, Tony Lampert said I had until the end of the day to decide if I was going to take the $300 offer and it would be gone for good.

Tony employs the same sales closing tactic when he offers you 10 percent off if you purchase the services within 24 hours of meeting with him. After reading reviews and submitting my own on yahoo, I realize I am not the only one who has been taken.

Tony Lampert, whenever you are willing to write me a $600 check I will stop telling people my story. Be a real man! Make your children and wife proud of the way you conduct your business! Do the right thing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2012 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sit-Means-Sit-Tony-Lampert/St-Peters-Missouri-63376/Sit-Means-Sit-Tony-Lampert-Dont-let-this-happen-to-you-St-Peters-Missouri-912527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sit Means Sit Tony Lampert

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Group Classes are Held Every Week,,

AUTHOR: Tony - ()

I am sorry you feel that way. As explained upfront, the $900 fee was for three private training sessions which you, as acknowledged, did receive. Also as explained upfront, with your private training sessions you would be able to attended our group training sessions at no additional charge. This offer is still available to you and we would be happy to have you attended. We have group classes at our facility 4 times weekly.

At the time our group training classes were scheduled online and may have been incorrect. If that was the case, we are apologize for the website error. If you had trouble getting a hold of me directly, our training center staff is always available during regular business hours and would be happy to provide you with the group training session times.

We offered $300 in attempt to resolve the scheduling issues.