Complaint Review: Site Solitions

• Submitted: Sun, February 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 05, 2012

• Reported By: GotRipped — New York New York United States of America
Site Solitions

Site Solitions sitesolutions.com RIPPED OFF By Site Solutions (Mike the Owners Son) So he says Internet

*Consumer Comment: Site Solutions owned by crime family -- beware.

God I was stupid enough to fall for this trap / scam artist (site solutions) and I did. Innocent me looking for a Marketing company to handle my online needs I find site solutions  and figured I would www.sitesolutions.comgive them a call. I get directed to Mike (Claims he's the owners son and he is the best in the business) His father is probably flipping in his grave right now). Calls me a dozen times trying trying to get my 199.00 Dollars, acting like he is my best friend in the whole wide world. Call number 13, I finally cave in and give the credit card number

Never hear from him again (EVER). Site Solution (SCAM Artists). After months of reports that come with zero anylitics and not knowing what to do, I decided to call the company and 4 months of no response back I decide to cancel the contract.  A dozen calls trying to cancel the contract they take another 199.00 dollars from my account. I call up screaming and she says (Crystal) his assist, more like (ass) we have a no refund policy and cancellations must be in writing.

I said mike made a dozen call to me to get my money and said nothing about cancellations having to be in writing.

I encourage everyone not to deal with this company. they hit on the little guy for you small monies and leave you with nothing. They sent a bunch of emails everyday with carts showing that no one look at my site. What mike did not say was I was suppose to put codes on my website. So I went through a whole year of wasted time.

Bottom line is - Mike went out of his way to get my money then vanished and never returns your calls when you try to contact him.

www.sitesolutions.com is a scam and if your in business and want to grow - I suggest you please do your research first before using this company. If you use this company www.sitesolutions.com
you will remain small.

Warning www.sitesolutions.com is a scam (stay away)

Glad to give you my name

John Pallotta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2012 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Site-Solitions/internet/Site-Solitions-sitesolutionscom-RIPPED-OFF-By-Site-Solutions-Mike-the-Owners-Son-So-he-834446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Site Solitions

Site Solutions owned by crime family -- beware.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

An SEO company is perfect for the Lochmiller crime family. Victims cannot prove that Stephen Lochmiller, convicted felon and owner of Site Solutions did not meet his contractual obligations unless they are also SEO experts. Just Google Stephen Lochmiller if you want to learn more about the multiple cons his family (including his mother) have perpetrated on their victims, bilking elderly victims out of their retirement savings. The latest was a Ponzi scheme in Grand Junction, CO, for which some family members are now serving hard time. This alone should convince to stay far away from Site Solutions. Nothing but a scam run by hard-core pros.