Complaint Review: SiteStar Nationwide

7109 Timberlake Road, Suite 201 Lynchburg, Virginia United States of America
  • Phone: 434-239-4272
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

SiteStar Nationwide Sitestar Bought my internet provider and then tried to hold me to new un-agreed on cancelation fees. Lynchburg, Virginia

I purchased internet access for a disabled friend several years ago.  Each year they sent me a bill and I paid it with my credit card. Sitestar purchased the company I was using, PlanetKC, and sent me a bill.  There was no notification of who they were and when I chose not to continue using dialup services, they sent me late notices to a year by year internet plan I'd never agreed upon.  Now they are threatening collections over a $80 bill that I did not incur.  They are charging late fees too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2010 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SiteStar-Nationwide/Lynchburg-Virginia-24502/SiteStar-Nationwide-Sitestar-Bought-my-internet-provider-and-then-tried-to-hold-me-to-new-658513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SiteStar Nationwide