Complaint Review: Sitestar (Velocitus)

• Submitted: Wed, October 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 14, 2009

• Reported By: John — Front Royal Virginia USA
Sitestar (Velocitus)
sitestar.com Internet United States of America

Sitestar (Velocitus) Lack of Service and unethical billing practice. Internet

I had been with exis.net since 1997 they had great service. When sitestar bought exis.net I began having numerous problems with emails. It seemed that at least once a month email would be down for days. Contacting support did nothing. They were rude and ineffective. I canceled the service in 2009; however, they say they did not receive a cancelation notice and continue to charge me a fee. I told them on numerous occasions that because of their lack of service, I would be canceling the service when my year was finished. They continue to bill while adding a $2 late fee each month. I paid the bill just to keep it off my credit report. I would stay far away from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2009 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sitestar-Velocitus/internet/Sitestar-Velocitus-Lack-of-Service-and-unethical-billing-practice-Internet-509063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sitestar (Velocitus)