liquid

• Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Cactus — Chandler Arizona United States of America
Sittercity.com

Sittercity.com Account terminated when CS pulled a fast one, Internet

I was continally having problems logging into my Sittercity account. Finally called Customer Service and got a young man on the line(I regret not getting a name--not that it would have helped, Im sure hes bailed by now)Actually I called CS and the service rep about problems logging in w/my current pw he told me to make a new pw,but I would have to say it over the phone so he could enter it into the system. I know, but I was in a hurry. Well guess what? A month later Same Problem. I have to admit, because of these ongoing issues they outrageous background check fees and no message updates they are not my favorite job site.

Well tried to log on  today and got an error message saying my account was 'terminated' again. Called CS and this time they claimed that I sent them an inappropriate email message and they were discontinuing my account permanently. I never did and there is no way I could dispute it. SO if someone either hacks in to your account or some snot nosed rep wants to play games with you guess what you are Screwed. Not sure if this is a rip off but definitely an annoyance and a  waste of my time.  Anyway just a warning about this so called reputable site and their CS help--which is none.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sittercitycom/internet/Sittercitycom-Account-terminated-when-CS-pulled-a-fast-one-Internet-867078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sittercity.com