Complaint Review: Situnet, ltd

• Reported By: Kimberly — Loveland Colorado United States of America
Situnet, ltd

Situnet, ltd Approv.com Beware. Don't Use This Service! Internet

*Author of original report: Sinunet Ltd comments update

Their website is enticing and easy to navigate. They seem legit. I signed up yesterday for a monthly seo plan for $29.95. I received a confirmation email from Worldpay only. On the Worldpay site there is no means to request a refund. Don't use WorldPay! I've had no contact from Approv.com. They cannot be reached via their email addresses. They promise refunds if you're not happy with their service.

When I signed up for their service I didn't notice at first that there was no 'Terms and Conditions' to read. When I went back to the site and found one in the fine print I reviewed all details. Approv will use your personal information and sell it to anyone they want. They do not promise to do the work they promote on the website! Approve promises to issue a refund if you're not happy or satisfied with their work, yet I've received failure notices when I tried eachof their email addresses. Very frustrating.

Don't use this service and report fraud where you can. This business and their site should not be in operation, in my opinion! Don't be duped by a slick site. They are in the UK. Beware. Find another vendor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Situnet-ltd/internet/Situnet-ltd-Approvcom-Beware-Dont-Use-This-Service-Internet-1021752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Situnet, ltd

Sinunet Ltd comments update

AUTHOR: Kimberly - (United States of America)

Yesterday, after posting my report I did receive multiple emails from this company. Bottom line, they are refunding my money ($29.95). The terms and conditions say they have 14 days; they told me it would much sooner. To be fair, I had a technical problem with my computer which impacted email delivery. Failure notices were not true and while I never received one email the customer support people said was sent (they sent a copy) their email address does work.

My recommendation is proceed with caution. They tell me they have been in business 10 years and never have complaints. See if you can verify their reputation online. This whole episode scared me as I had a $300. problem late last year with an seo company here in the states. Note: Worldpay offers no recourse for folks who want a refund. They capture payments for companies and if you have a problem, you're on your own. Why would a credible company trying to establish trust and confidence in consumers choose to work with this kind of payment gateway?

Why not highlight your terms and conditions? Why not describe how you contract out projects? Why not tell people you're located in the UK? The fact they did contact me and offer me my refund is worthy of respect, in my opinion. It gave me peace of mind and ended my worry and stress over this incident. The combination of not connecting via email and reading the terms upset me greatly. I'm grateful they have stood behind their promise to refund money of unhappy customers. That does bolster their credibility in my mind. Good luck to you if you use their seo services and best wishes to Sinunet, Ltd (approve.com) too.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC