Complaint Review: Six Angels Kennel

• Reported By: Sheila — Gibsons British Columbia Canada
Six Angels Kennel
6516 Guide Meridian Lynden, Washington United States of America

Six Angels Kennel Health Guarantee -- a mockery and a joke Lynden, Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unfair and untruthful claims made against people.

*Consumer Comment: Sheila - I am so sorry you also had problems with these people

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False allegations

When Traci Lawlor of Six Angels Kennel states on her website, "We prize ourselves on love and support of our future puppy families and provide all owners with a health guarantee again future illness" she is, to put it bluntly making a false statement.  Would it still be considered a false statement if Marie Lawlor, mother of Traci Lawlor, and owner of Family Kennels, acts as agent for Traci Lawlor in the sale of her Wheaten Terriers, absolutely.

I purchased my Wheaten from Marie Lawlor, as agent for Traci, and several weeks later my pup was in trouble.  What started as bladder infections and incontinence, led to a diagnosis of urethral abnormalities with equivocal ectopic ureter and decreased urethral sphincter tone.  Zoe would need medicine for the rest of her life or if that didn't work, major surgery.  I made Marie Lawlor aware of each and every diagnosis by phone and by email.  She was completely indifferent stating that she didn't know why I would be going to vets when all of this, in her opinion, would clear up in a year.  She then had the audacity to say that this was her daughter's dog and no concern of hers.  I informed her that she sold me the dog, she signed the papers, she took the money, and that she was the agent for her daughter.

I then called Traci Lawlor of Six Angels Kennel who was quite shocked and sympathic to my problem.  She said she would contact her mother and get back to me in a day or two.  I heard nothing further even though, I sent a registered letter to Traci, followed up by emails to Traci and Marie, asking for the return of my initial payment of $1400 as my costs to this time, not including payment for the dog amounted to $4,000.

In February I will be attending Canada West Veterinary Specialists for surgery for Zoe conducted by Dr. Dunn, Canada's only urologist, Zoe's last and best chance at a complete recovery.  I have no idea of the cost, but know that I will give this beautiful little girl every chance she is entitled to.

Is it too much to ask for recovery of the initial $1400 to help defray the costs that I have so far incurred.

I think not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Six-Angels-Kennel/Lynden-Washington-98264/Six-Angels-Kennel-Health-Guarantee-a-mockery-and-a-joke-Lynden-Washington-998836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Six Angels Kennel

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unfair and untruthful claims made against people.

AUTHOR: Maria Lawlor - ()

I have read the alligations against Six Angles Kennel and Family Kennels. I know that the lady that made these alligations did not show any documentation or vet varified documentation to support her claims plus she did not follow the guarantee directions that she agreed to so that she could recieve money back. She made up all the conversations and did not report the situation truthfully.

Family Kennels is not associated with Six Angles Kennel and is not responsible for the return of any puppy to this lady.

These reports are biased and unfair. It is like someone cutting you off in traffic and fingering you. There is not much you can do but be kind and let them have their bad day even if they are hurting others.

Sheila - I am so sorry you also had problems with these people

AUTHOR: maximus - (United States of America)

Sheila - I am so sorry to hear this. A very good friend of mine had exactly the same problem as

you dealing with these people!! I couldn't believe it when I came across this article.

I will let them know but I am sure they would love to hear more from you and perhaps together you can both work out how would be best to rectify the situation.

Theirs is a really sad story and I can't believe how this Tracie person treated them.

I hope your pup is doing ok!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False allegations

AUTHOR: Traci Lawlor - (United States of America)

The woman who has reported these false allegations against Six Angels Kennel never adopted a puppy from our kennel. She was angry with the person who she adopted the puppy from and they gave our name to try to defer the responsibility. Six Angels Kennel has always stood behind our guarantee and will always continue to do so. We do not however refund money to people who did not adopt from us. Our puppies are happy healthy and all in excellent homes. We would not adopt a puppy to someone who has such low morals and values as the woman who placed this report against us. She has no guarantee from us nor does she have a receipt proving that she adopted from us. We have many referrals and happy families who would be more then willing to vouch for us. At Six Angels Kennel we provide happy puppy's to excellent homes. A screening process takes place when we meet our new families and any discrepancies to character or poor home environment will prevent a puppy from being adopted to this family. Clearly the woman who placed this report against us is not of the character required by us for adoption. Caution should be implemented when doing business with this individual. Any kennel who this woman tries to do business with, should not consider adopting as her lifestyle, fraudulent practices and inability to care for her dog are the worst I have seen in the many years we have been a breeder.