Complaint Review: Six Pack Factory

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: dej — Edmond Oklahoma
Six Pack Factory
http://www.sixpackrehab.com Internet United States of America

Six Pack Factory 6 week six pack "100% money back guaranteed", not real. unknown, Internet

*Author of original report: I Take Back my words as wrong.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Never Had any Problems

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Never Had any Problems

I acquired a subscription under the website
http://www.sixpackrehab.com/corepack/ for 27USD, thinking I would have
full access to the content of the website.

On the contrary, I needed to pay 75% more to have access to over half of the content.

When I saw that, I had two options:
1 - Pay the 75% more and be done with it; or
2 - ask for their "100% No Questions Asked - 45 Day Money Guarantee.."

I pondered that it was worth the original amount, but surely was not worth the 75% more, so I chose #2.

The support people started to make a lot of questions and then, replied me this: "You can contact paypal to
get your money back as we will not provide a money back from our side
due to the fact that this does not make sense to us and looks like a scam.", exact words.

I would like to emphasize the text on their webpage (go see by yourself):

------ From their website ------
"Remember there are TWO 100% Money back Guarantees too so you have nothing to lose and only abs to gain!

1# My 100% No Questions Asked - 45 Day Money Guarantee..

If at any time during the first 45 days you feel like this program is
not for you.. Simply send an email to us at info@sixpackfactory.com and
we will gladly refund your payment.. No Questions Asked.."
------ From their website ------

Instead, they replied me I needed a REAL (yes, capital) reason:
"We give refunds all the time if people ask for a refund for REAL reasons."

In other words, you'll need to justify and they will judge if you have or not a "real reason" according to their interests.

Doesn't that sound weird after the "100% No Questions Asked - 45 Day Money Guarantee.."?

Yes, I have been ripped off, been called a scammer, and now they are ignoring my e-mails.

Keep an eye out for this one!

PS: PayPal told me that, the product being a downloadable digital good, they could not give me the refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Six-Pack-Factory/internet/Six-Pack-Factory-6-week-six-pack-100-money-back-guaranteed-not-real-unknown-Interne-1042968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Six Pack Factory

I Take Back my words as wrong.

AUTHOR: dej - ()

The company offered me my money back if, after I use their product for 30 days, I still want it. This said, I want to take back everything I wrote here on ripoffreport.com as they are in fact abiding to their words. Disregard everything written in here, as it was filled prematurely and fueled by volatile anger.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Never Had any Problems

AUTHOR: MarkFit - ()

I have followed SPF for ages and also decided to buy a program only to find out it was not for me. After asking for a refund one of the guys simply asked my WHY, apperantly in order to improve thier customer service, I simply said it was not for me and I got a refund within 24 hours.

I am still following all thier free stuff as I do love the workouts!

Mark

UK

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Never Had any Problems

AUTHOR: MarkFit - ()

I am still following all thier free stuff as I do love the workouts!

Mark