Complaint Review: Six Siqma

• Reported By: Pissed Off — Ft. WOrth Texas
Six Siqma
2034 South Valley Stream Stream, New York USA

Six Siqma Quality Control/Quality Focus Group Stream New York

This company contacted me via Careerbuilder, for a job as a Quality control manager, I received a call from fed-X stating that this company was using a stolen account, and to be very careful, not send anymore packages because Fed-X would come after me.

They have had me receiving items to review upon review they email me shipping labels, and when Fed-X picksup I let them know.  I' m so pissed off because no one in Texas, The Attorney Generals office hadn't heard anything, the Feds tod me to stop working for them, and I still trusted that the company was legit, upon checking the name online I couldn't find any info until this character called me, I googled the number.  This page popped up.  So pissed right now.

The killer is this jackass is still corresponding with me and I don't know what to do to get his behind snagged.  HELLLLLP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Six-Siqma/Stream-New-York-11581/Six-Siqma-Quality-ControlQuality-Focus-Group-Stream-New-York-1055433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Six Siqma