Complaint Review: Skin Beauties

• Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Taken — Orlando Florida
Skin Beauties
1285 Baring Blvd #297 Internet United States of America

Skin Beauties skin beauties, equinox Got samples for 4.95 shipping, and was charged 188.00 before they could be contacted. It came with no contact information to locate them to cancel. Will not refund my money. Internet

An ad on the internet said free sample for 4.95 shipping and after the 14 days they would ship me a new one at 99.00 and the other product at 89.00 unless cancelled. When I received the products it had no paperwork or contact information. Nothing in or outside of the box. My face broke out in red bumps. I have been looking for that ad with no luck. When i looked at my bank account they had already charged the 188.00. I have not completed the 14 days and I have not received the new shipment. I called the two numbers that showed up on my bank card. The charges said Skin Beauties and the other no capitals skin beauties. They are claiming they are not the same company. But the second number I called the customer service person saw that I  had just called to cancel. Customer Service claims that they have nothing to do with the other charge, but it is the same place where I called. They put you on hold so that they do not have to listen to you while you are talking. When you ask for a manager, he is in a meeting (Saturday?). They refuse to refund my money, and I will fight it through my bank. Skin Beauties told me that I cannot do anything. This is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skin-Beauties/internet/Skin-Beauties-skin-beauties-equinox-Got-samples-for-495-shipping-and-was-charged-18800-1046668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skin Beauties