Complaint Review: Skin Energizer

• Submitted: Tue, April 24, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 24, 2007

• Reported By:Bradenton Florida
Skin Energizer
PO Box 901 Grayson, Georgia U.S.A.

Skin Energizer Ripoff I returned their product within 30 days and they have not refunded my money Grayson Georgia

I ordered their rosaca abrasion cream and clear skin cream for $39.95 plus shipping and handling of $4.45 for a total of $44.40. The main reason I ordered it is because their site said if it did not work or I was not happy with the products and returned the product within 30 days, I would be issued a full refund. I returned the products, as they did not work at all, on March 10, 2007. I inusred the package for $50.00 and have the receipt. Their invoice #80379A is dated February 12, 2007. I returned it well within the 30 days.

As of April 6, there was still no credit on my credit card so on April 6 I wrote them a letter asking that they please credit my account and if they did not receive the package - to let me know so I could collect on the insurance. I have heard nothing from then. I also TRIED to send them 2 emails, but they would not go through. Their site is obviously not working. They ripped me off for $40.00 and I am not at all happy and don't know what else to do. They are totally ignoring me!

Sandra
Bradenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2007 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skin-Energizer/Grayson-Georgia-30017/Skin-Energizer-Ripoff-I-returned-their-product-within-30-days-and-they-have-not-refunded-m-245529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skin Energizer