retired

• Updated: Tue, December 14, 2010

• Reported By: Shan — Shanghai Internet China
Skin Pro international Inc. / Skincarebilling.com
1602 Alton Road, Suite 597, Internet United States of America

Skin Pro international Inc. / Skincarebilling.com Eliteskin.com Bogus EliteSkin eye serum scientific claim; fraud/ liar--promised refund 5/2010 but still haven't received it, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No Questions Asked Refund Issued by Owner

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No Questions Asked Refund Issued by Owner

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Update 11/15

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Clinically Insane Customer

I ordered EliteSkin care eye serum and neck cream for $300 based on the website's scientific claims but I received some cheap bottles of the stuff and the pumps didn't work along with the fact that the neck cream had a weird smell that caused an allergy for me.  When I complained about the products to Nick Weston, Customer Support, he reviewed the case and "AGREED" to have me send back the products for a refund.  I sent the bottles back from Asia via insured express mail which cost me over $50.  I have PROOF that the bottles were received and Nick confirmed that they were received and Nick assured me by email that the refund would be made!!! This promise of a refund dates back to May 2010......... subsequently a new customer rep, Phil took over the case; Nick had left the company; and he told me the company would mail me a check!  Well that is more than 2 months ago, and after repeated emails inquiring about it, he was too embarrassed to explain other than to say it is what the company told him and he has no control.  These guys-- EliteSkin based out of Florida, are experienced cons at giving customers the run around; they think if they keep this con game up long enough, you'll give up.  For FIVE MONTHS now they've given all types of excuses to not give me my refund-- and I'm now fired up to make sure other customers don't get ripped off by such pathetic deceitful people who give internet stores a bad rap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2010 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skin-Pro-international-Inc-Skincarebillingcom/internet/Skin-Pro-international-Inc-Skincarebillingcom-Eliteskincom-Bogus-EliteSkin-eye-serum-649954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skin Pro international Inc. / Skincarebilling.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No Questions Asked Refund Issued by Owner

AUTHOR: SkinPro - (United States of America)

Originally this was brought to my attention because Management was concerned for the customer service agents well being. It seemed once per week a profanity laden phone call, originating from China, would come in and the unlucky agent who answered the phone had to waste an hour of their time trying to understand what this customer was so upset about.

Despite a strong sense of tomfoolery and documented threats and false reports about my company, I sent a no questions asked refund overnight to Shan Chan King. A Cashiers check, in fact.

Ms. Shan Chan King thanked me for finally getting involved and assured me she would update this thread accordingly. Well, true to form, Shan Chan King has not come back to update the details as promised and is instead still posting bogus reviews about the company on various web forums. Accordingly, I am updating the record from our side as the owner of the company. I'm sorry everyone had to read through this upon researching Skin Pro International or any brands we own and operate, and urge you to look up our impeccable record at the Southeast Florida Better Business Bureau and compare us to any other skin care company out there.

Here is a copy of the conversation confirming receipt: December 7th, 2010:

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 1:04 AM, wrote: > >> >> Yes, I just got it yesterday. Will follow up on it this week and revert to >> you.

Again, I'm sure anyone who takes the time to read the asinine claims made by this person and takes a look at the foul language used, it's obvious we care about our image and went out of our way to settle a score despite having done nothing wrong and dealing with many awful, profanity-laden phone calls in the process.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No Questions Asked Refund Issued by Owner

Here is a copy of the conversation confirming receipt: December 7th, 2010:

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Update 11/15

AUTHOR: SkinPro - (United States of America)

Update:

The Customer continues to call with profanity-laced accusations.  All agents have been instructed to not engage in any conversation with Shan Chan, and we've turned the matter over to legal representation.

She has sent several email threats and is constantly degrading company agents.  All of this stems from not getting an instructional manual, mind you.

We've asked (nicely) several times to resolve the matter, but refuse to correspond with someone who has no respect for individuals who answer the phones and emails in our company.

Management
(11/15/10)

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Clinically Insane Customer

AUTHOR: SkinPro - (United States of America)

We've been selling online for 10 years - never have we encountered someone so unsatisfied and unprofessional.  Calling our company "cons" could not be further from the truth - check our BBB rating.

Internally we honestly think this is a competitor trying to hurt us - no customer would do the things this person has done with such hate.

The initial inquiry was an irate consumer who demanded a brochure.  We sell skin care products, not informational guides, so I'm not sure where this request was coming from.  The reps handled it with care, even though the customer was being highly unreasonable.  I've personally been asked several times "what to do" because this customer seems to suffer from multiple personalities.

Customer spun out of control, harassing customer service agents and writing very offensive emails.  Months later, the "products smelled" was brought up as another attempt to extort our company for a refund.  Where was this smell before?  Our products are not scented by design, and products that "smelled" were never sent to us for evaluation.

General Manager stepped in, offered reasonable options, customer continued with the name calling.  It's sad it had to go to a public forum and that someone a world away is so concerned with our image and inclined to mock our company.

Check out our BBB rating or call us personally.

Management