Complaint Review: SkinDiet.net

P. O. Box 30609 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 888-558-4443
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

SkinDiet.net they are a ripoff they advertise a return/refund policy but they will keep charging your card after you have cancelled! I am still waiting for a refund of cloesed to $200.00 Palm Beach Gardens , Florida

This company is a joke! They are ripping people off. They tell you if you dont like their products, simply cancel by calling the only number they provide, 1-888-558-4443, they will give you a confirmation number to include with the product. I have done it a few times, they continued to charge my card until I informed my bank to not accept the charges. I called today to see why I have still not seen any refunds....they confirm receiving all the products back in early March and that the person on the phone said I hace to wait another 5/7 days to get tge money. Unacceptiable!!! This company had no problem charging my card but have a problem refunding me........and tg e product does not work!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SkinDietnet/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33420/SkinDietnet-they-are-a-ripoff-they-advertise-a-returnrefund-policy-but-they-will-keep-c-1042176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SkinDiet.net