Complaint Review: SkinDiet.net

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: Metoo2614 — MELBOURNE Florida
Internet USA

SkinDiet.net Grand Ripoff. Got into my credit card and charged me $200.00 for the Free Samples Internet

The company ofers Free Samples if you only pay shipping.  They quickly take the credit card and shortly after the Free Samples arrived, they charged my credit card for almost $200.  I didn't ask for 2 Free Samples but that's what they sent.

I fought back and forth with them and they finally agreed to a refund if I would pay for return shipping on the empty jars.  I did that and paid extra for return receipt.  Someone signed for them but they can't find them.

It has been over a year of fighting and my credit card company has dropped the ball.  Now I'm out $200 for the Free Samples.

Don't let anyone you know ever pay for shipping of Free Samples.  There was not fine print to tell me that these people were crooks.  Tell everyone to stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SkinDietnet/internet/SkinDietnet-Grand-Ripoff-Got-into-my-credit-card-and-charged-me-20000-for-the-Free-Sa-1139789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SkinDiet.net