Complaint Review: Skinbeatuties

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: Piszcz — Ashland Massachusetts
Skinbeatuties
Nevada Ashland, Massachusetts USA

Skinbeatuties I was charged over $300.00 to my bank account - I was told that I only had to pay shipping - someone please help all the complaintants get restitution from the fraudulent company Ashland Massachusetts

Equinox Day and Night Serum dba Skin Beauties

purchased the serum off of my facebook feed through Dr.Oz. The price was only $4.95 for shipping. I received the product within a week or so. While still trying out the product I discovered my bank account was charged an additional $99.00 I never authorized this transaction nor have I ordered any more product. Now I am trying to get my money ($99.00) refunded to me.

Can Dr. OZ help!!!!!!

Furious in Massachusetts!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skinbeatuties/Ashland-Massachusetts-01721/Skinbeatuties-I-was-charged-over-30000-to-my-bank-account-I-was-told-that-I-only-had-1054712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skinbeatuties