Complaint Review: Skinbeauties

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: stonesharon — San Diego California
Skinbeauties
Internet USA

Skinbeauties I ordered a product that was advertised for 4.99 shipping. My credit card was billed 89.00! Internet

I ordered what was advertised on the internet as a free sample, of cream all the movie stars had been using for years. It said FREE, only shipping and handling were charged. My credit card was charged 89.00, which I would have never paid for a product I did not try first. Also, I travel internationally and would NEVER have aggreed to anything that said it had to be returned within 30 days, as I am out of the country frequently! I am now disputing the charge, with my credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 01:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skinbeauties/internet/Skinbeauties-I-ordered-a-product-that-was-advertised-for-499-shipping-My-credit-card-wa-1060278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skinbeauties