Complaint Review: Skinny IQ Tools

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Mad in Indiana — South Bend Indiana
Skinny IQ Tools

Skinny IQ Tools Skinny IQ Tools free sample decieving terms , Internet

Simply wanting to try a product,  I signed up to receive a "free" sample of Skinny IQ Tools if I chose to pay $3.87 s&h.  ...  Little did I know that I had agreed to pay $94.31 on my debit card 7 days later whether I receive the product, tried the product, liked the product or not!!  Un freak'n believable!!  On the very day that charge hit my bank account, I called to request a refund because that was certinly not what I expected.   I was told I was out of the designated trial period and there was nothing they could do.  NO transferring to a supervisor .. NO reasoning .. NO compromising!!  I didn't even have a chance to TRY the product, much less see if it worked or if I like the results.  They stole $94.31 out of my bank account and never looked back!  I hope others will read this and stay leary of "free trial samples" but unfortunately most people are like me, and assume companies are good and honest and would never take advantage of the normal person that simply wants to try their product before buying it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skinny-IQ-Tools/internet/Skinny-IQ-Tools-Skinny-IQ-Tools-free-sample-decieving-terms-Internet-1044401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skinny IQ Tools