Complaint Review: Skinny IQ

• Reported By: Cori — Dallas Texas United States of America
Skinny IQ

Skinny IQ Rip off trial period scam , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I was one of the wictims

Skinny IQ trial is a scam. They say you have 8 days from the date of ordering to try and cancel the product if you don't like it. However they only give you 7 days and charge you on the 8th day! One person at the company I talked to told me I was still within my trial when I called to cancel on the 8th day and then the next person I spoke to since I saw they had charged my account stated I was not. I knew right then they were running a scam to gain money from unsuspecting consumers. Then they say they can't refund your money.

I am reporting them also to the better business bureau. This company needs to be stopped its tracks!

They already know by the time it takes the product to get to you you wouldn't have had sufficient time to actually see if the product works at all! Simply a scam to get your money! Do not be fooled into this gimmick. It's all a lie!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skinny-IQ/internet/Skinny-IQ-Rip-off-trial-period-scam-Internet-986534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skinny IQ

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I was one of the wictims

AUTHOR: Agnes - ()

It was late when I could read the report of the Skinny IQ trial scam. I have received a box without anithing on that what was in there, so I have refused to take it. But by then my card was charged. I have complained and finally they have promised some refound for me. I still paid too much money for nothing. Please, stop them.