• Report: #1120079

• Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: ripped off — Connecticut
Skinny IQ
Internet USA

Skinny IQ the company was informed by me that I did not authorize any charges to my card and they continued to insist that I did. Customer services was totally rude and disrespectful. Internet

SKINNY IQ HAS PROVEN THEMSELVES AS A SCAM.  I CONTACTED THEM IN REFERENCE TO SOME CHARGES TO MY CARD ACCOUNT AND TO FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE. I SPOKE TO SEVERAL REPRESENTATIVES OF THE COMPANY AND THE FIRST CONTACT INFORMED ME THAT MY ORDER (THAT I DID NOT ORDER) WOULD BE CANCELLED AND THAT I WOULD RECIEVE A REFUND OF $55.00 AND ANOTHER REFUND OF 25.00 AFTER THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN RETURNED, IN WHICH I HAVE NOT EVEN RECIEVED ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY TO RETURN.  I LATER ASKED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR AND WAITED ON THE PHONE FOR OVER 20 MINS AND HAD TO CALL BACK.

AFTER THE SECOND CALL I SPOKE TO ANOTHER REPRESENTATIVE AND IN TURN ASKED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR IN WHICH TOOK ANOTHER 10 MIN ONLY TO FIND HER AS RUDE AS THE FIRST REPRESENTATIVE.  SHE STATED THAT I WOULD NOT RECIEVE ANY REFUNDS AFTER I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD BY THE FIRST REPRESENTATIVE FROM THE FIRST CALL AND DISCONNECTED THE CALL BECAUSE SHE SAID THAT I WAS GETTING UPSET.

I CALLED BACK AGAIN AND WAS TOLD BY THIS FOURTH REPRESENTATIVE THAT MY ORDER WOULD BE CANCELLED AND THAT I WOULD HAVE TO HOLD IN ORDER FOR HER TO CANCEL ANY SUBSCRIPTIONS AND LATER RETURNED TO THE PHONE AND SAID THAT MY ORDER HAD JUST BEEN CANCELLED BY HER AND APPARENTLY NOT THE VERY FIRST REPRESENTATIVE THAT I HAD SPOKEN TO THAT INFORMED ME THAT SHE PERSONALLY WOULD CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION.  ALL IN ALL THE COMPANY IS A RIP OFF AND THEY ARE WILLING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY EVEN IF IT WAS RECIEVED FRAUDENLENTLY. SKINNY IQ SHOULD BE HELD FULLY AND COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SCAMING ACTIVITIES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skinny-IQ/internet/Skinny-IQ-the-company-was-informed-by-me-that-I-did-not-authorize-any-charges-to-my-card-1120079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skinny IQ