Complaint Review: Skinny tone 500

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Cautious — Ottawa Ontario
Skinny tone 500
4012 S. River Rd. Ste. 1A St. George, Utah United States of America

Skinny tone 500 Feel Clean Healthy Product Labelled on top of Original Label - Green Coffee not exactly as ordered St. George, Utah

*Consumer Comment: Contact your Bank for Help - I did and it worked

My husband and I have watch Dr OZ on You Tube and on the right hand side of the screen there was this Green Coffee Bean Extract 100% pure. We decided to place the order for three bottles.

We received the bottles on 19 March and to my surprise the bottle has different label. Whether it is company's label, it has Skinny Tone 500 Green Coffee ( no word of extract).

The major ingredients are Calcium 200mg and Green Coffee 300mg. The rest is fillers - ie. Calcium carbonate, magnesium stearate, dextrose,etc. There are no igredients Svetol, GCA or Cholorgenic Acid as reported on the website. I saw another label behind the Green Coffee's label. Out of curiosity I peeled the label and it showed Raspberry Ketone.

We had paid 99.0 USD for three bottles and we don't know what we have received and taking. I took a picture of the bottle with the label half peel out and sent it to their customer care. [continued below]....
.....  I received an auto generated response that required me to call the customer care no.1-855-978-6683.  I had dealt with them early of March when my shipment did not arrive. I found out it was a call centre located in Asia that provides services for more than one products.  I don't foresee any full refund. My husband and I have been scammed by the internet shopping.  Whoever had designed the web page should be dealt with and consider as a crime. There is no law and control on web publishing and internet marketting. What one see is not what one gets. I have been very cautious but thought since it appears on DrOZ I can trust the website.

The Green Coffee's label has St. George, Utah as distributor and the Raspberry Ketone's label has St.Angelo Dr, Florida as the distributor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skinny-tone-500/St-George-Utah-84790/Skinny-tone-500-Feel-Clean-Healthy-Product-Labelled-on-top-of-Original-Label-Green-Coffe-1036832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skinny tone 500

Contact your Bank for Help - I did and it worked

AUTHOR: Debbie M. - ()

I too had the same experience. When I attempted a return, they were no where to be found. I left a message on the company (?) phone. They NEVER returned my call with information on how to return. I contacted my bank by phone and filed a dispute. They said that they would try to contact the company and if Skinny Tone did not respond to them, that they would automatically issue a refund to my credit card. ALWAYS USE a credit card when dealing with internet or online companies.

Also, notice that EVERYONE claims that their product is supported by Dr. Oz. If you don't see a product on his television show, then you can assume it is not a product supported by the good Doctor.

Pass the word so that others may become aware.,

Debbie