Complaint Review: SkinnyIQ Tools

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: Vicki — Mt. Pleasant Texas
SkinnyIQ Tools
, Select State/Province USA

SkinnyIQ Tools I didn't even place an order with this company & can't get my money back

*Consumer Comment: SKINNY IQ

I DID NOT EVEN AUTHORIZE A PURCHASE FROM SKINNYIQ TOOLS, AND THEY STILL STOLE $94.31 ALONG WITH THE $3.87 AND THEY WON'T GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY, THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE PROSECUTED

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SkinnyIQ-Tools/Select-StateProvince/SkinnyIQ-Tools-I-didnt-even-place-an-order-with-this-company-cant-get-my-money-back-1091763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SkinnyIQ Tools

SKINNY IQ

AUTHOR: Watch Scammers - ()

If you are reading this post, you probably got scammed too. SkinnyIQ is selling weight loss pills in the internet and the FDA or The Consumer Rights Representative needs to investigate this company in Henderson Nevada. The Web Fulfillment Center 7565 Commercial Way STE E Henderson, NV. 89011 (Is a SCAM).

If I lived close I would pay them a visit. Just like everyone else they basically stoled from my account by sending an 8 day trial period, which they don' t tell you for approximately $3 - $4 and send you a followed bill for $94.31. I returned the product to refund my account and they will not refund my account. It says is been closed but they now have the product.

I spoke with the customer service (Asian man and Asian woman) seperate times (nothing against Asians) and it seems like someone's house. Please don' t buy this product, If I could afford it I would file a lawsuit for all the trouble and expences. I feel like my account is vonurable.

My Wife got suckered by these fradulent Skinny IQ crooks now we are $100 dollars short and no product. Don' t be next.