Complaint Review: SkinnyIQ

• Reported By: Diane — Gwinn Michigan United States of America
SkinnyIQ
4336 Losee Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

SkinnyIQ Easy Return Policy..What a scam Las Vegas, Nevada

The free trial..really..what a rip off! After I researched the company again after ordering, I decided to send the product back upon receiving. I did so, including the RMA #, which I wrote on the envelope. The product was never opened and sent back within the allotted time, which was basically the next day.

When calling the company to make sure it was cancelled, the automated message said it was. When I checked the internet it confirmed it was cancelled as well.

So today, over a month later, $94.31 was taken out of my account, plus I received a $32.00 overdraft fee. I immediately called the company. Talked to a man whose name was Matz, who insisted he was the supervisor, and they were not allowed to transfer the call to anyone else, even though his English was hard to understand and I needed more clarity. I caught enough to understand they did not receive the returned product.
I then called back and talked to a woman named Rain. Went over the whole thing again without a different outcome. I said I sent it back, they said I didnt. She told me to contact my post office, because "they are known to hold return products for up to a month before sending them". Really ??????? But, I called..they obviously don't have it.

Bottom line, I don't have proof that I sent it back, SkinnyID has no proof that I didn't.

So after much arguing, and the $154.31 that came out of my checking account she offered the only solution available. She refunded my account $45 as a courtesy refund. Courtesy? After running a scam? Of course the refund can take up to 3 business days. The address of the Corporate Office is 4336 Losee Las Vegas NV 89030, of which I had to force her to give to me.

Unbelievable!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SkinnyIQ/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/SkinnyIQ-Easy-Return-PolicyWhat-a-scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1022114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SkinnyIQ