Complaint Review: SkinnyIQ

• Submitted: Wed, June 11, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: Leo — jacksonville Florida
Internet USA

SkinnyIQ Full amount charged before any product received for advertised trial period Internet

I responded online to an email I received that concerned weightloss.  The company offered a 7-day trial period, after which I would be charged the full amount for a month's supply.  On the eight day I was charged  the full amount, never having received any product, trial size or otherwise.  I called the company and was told by two agents and a supervisor that they mailed the trial to me, and if I did not receive the package, I should take it up with the postal service; SkinnyIQ was not responsible.  The company refused to refund my money and so I paid $99 for essentially nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SkinnyIQ/internet/SkinnyIQ-Full-amount-charged-before-any-product-received-for-advertised-trial-period-Inte-1153993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SkinnyIQ