Complaint Review: SkinnyIq Online

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Silver Creek New York United States of America
SkinnyIq Online

SkinnyIq Online This company sent me a bottle of diet pills only one little bottle, and continues to bill my credit card, and when I called to discontinue this product, the phone number(s) listed just hang up. Internet

I filled out a questionaire.  Then a window popped up.  Try this, try that....please, just for trying a product does not mean I want to continue paying for something I am not getting...it's a scam,  I was stupid for trying it.  I am not getting any product for my money....just a credit card out of control.   And a very big headache, trying to reach this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SkinnyIq-Online/internet/SkinnyIq-Online-This-company-sent-me-a-bottle-of-diet-pills-only-one-little-bottle-and-c-1001154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SkinnyIq Online