Complaint Review: Skull And Bones Records

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: UnderAGodlessSky — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Skull And Bones Records
454d Enoggera rd, Alderley, Queensland, Australia Internet United States of America

Skull And Bones Records They sent me broken merchandise, and then said they would refund, but i sent the cd back and they gave me nothing. Alderley, Queensland, Internet

I bought a cd online from Skull And Bones Records in Australia, and when I received the merchandise it was damaged. I contacted Them, which, by the way is very hard to do, they barely Ever respond to emails. And I was told to send the cd back and that I would be refunded my money. Well, this was well over 2 months ago that i sent the cd, i know they received it, and I am getting absolutley no response, they are STEALING from me! I constantly send emails asking aboutmy refund and i get no responses, i want to call the police for being stolen from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skull-And-Bones-Records/internet/Skull-And-Bones-Records-They-sent-me-broken-merchandise-and-then-said-they-would-refund-869606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skull And Bones Records