Complaint Review: Sky Box TV

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2002

• Reported By: CA
Sky Box TV
Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.

SkyboxTV ripof, now on to a new racquet to get you!

I ordered the skyboxtv promotional deal ($49.00 for 2 receivers) and was quoted a monthly price.

I received a piece of plastic with a colorful channel line up enclosed in the plastic. The prices they were printing on that differed from what I had been told. I called the company, and they said they would cancel the order, and to just throw the plastic away.

I received my credit card invoice, and two days in a row they charged $125.00 to my card. I see now that you can't even connect when you enter www.skyboxtv.com, so I guess they have moved on to another racquet!!

Lori
California

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Sky Box TV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sky-Box-TV/Duluth-Georgia/SkyboxTV-ripof-now-on-to-a-new-racquet-to-get-you-15103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sky Box TV