Complaint Review: Sky box Tv

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2002

• Reported By:Roanoke Rapids nc
Sky box Tv
USA Nationwide U.S.A.

skybox tv took my money and ran

On the 1st of Feb, 2002, I seen a 'wonderful' ad for a free system in my inbox. Taking and talking it over with my family, we decided to go for it. Gave them my card numbers for the money owed on postage and handling. Look, wow, after 2 weeks, still not arrived. Called and called and CALLED. Finally after 4 days of calling, the phone was answered and I talked to a young presentable man. He was so knowledgeable that he did not even have to know my account info or anything to tell me that my system should be here by the beginning of next week. Sorry to say, he LIED. It is now Thursday and this is toward the end of the week. Still playing with the only number I have to call skybox tv with which is 1 888 268 9729, and once again no answer. Guess this is a scam. How do I stop them from STEALING my money out of my account? One thing for sure, I have learned never to act on any offers online EVER again.
Remah
Roanoke Rapids North Carolina

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Sky Box TV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sky-box-Tv/nationwide/skybox-tv-took-my-money-and-ran-14672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sky box Tv