Complaint Review: Sky box tv

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2002

• Reported By:Roanoke Rapids nc
Sky box tv
Nationwide U.S.A.

Trying a different approach with the skybox tv ripoff

Earlier this morning took and kept trying to contact Skybox again and again. Gosh, how much does it really cost to pay someone to answer a phone, especially with such a gooooood scam going on. Realizing that SkyboxTv did not quite live up to the contract with me. Hey, they were fast on the gun removing 39.94 from my account to insure that my box came within 3-5 days. That would insure that I would have 15 days to install it, uhhh, I can not live up to my end of the contract due to the fact that they did not live up to theirs. They voided and nulled any contract by LYING about their word.
Thanks for other responses I had read earlier. Went and changed all my accounts today. Also, found them on a site today and wrote the webmaster there about the products they carry and sponsor.http://www.satellite.providers.net/ anyone interested can slick on there and you can send an email message. Also my daugther said something about if they did not live up to their end of the agreement it nulls and voids it. That would fall under the paying of 39.95 for 3-5 day shipping and handling. Skybox tv has left such a bad taste in my mouth now,... needing to spit... BUT, they were my first online deal and believe me they will be the last.
Remah
Roanoke Rapids NC

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Sky Box TV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sky-box-tv/nationwide/Trying-a-different-approach-with-the-skybox-tv-ripoff-14781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sky box tv