- Report: #15176
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: SkyBox TV
SkyBox TV4475 Green River Parkway, Suite 100 Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.
SkyBox TV does it again!! Big-time rip-off!!!
*0: Update - 2/27/02 SkyBox TV is not at address!!!!!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Let me tell you what we have done so far to try to get SOME form of satisfaction in this matter.
1) Contacted the credit card company and filled out dispute forms for the 2 amounts. We have also reported SkyBox TV to the Fraud unit at the credit card company.
2) Filed 2 reports with the Better Business Bureau.
3) Filed a police report at the Duluth, Georgia Police Department.
4) Filed a complaint form with the Georgia State Governor's Office of Consumer Affairs.
The next step is to contact our attorney, if the charge is not taken off of our bill, which I hope it will be.
It is shame that putting your trust in a company that provides a CUSTOMER SERVICE can come back and bite you like that! What is the world coming to? The people responsible for this fraud should be tracked down and put in jail. It will be a long time before we trust an offer like that again.
If anyone has found any other ways to battle this and get money refunded or credited, please post it on this website.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SkyBox-TV/Duluth-Georgia-30096/SkyBox-TV-does-it-again-Big-time-rip-off-15176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.