• Report: #1020800

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Miami Florida United States of America
SkyHive
1035 Primera Blvd Suite 1041 Lake mary, Florida United States of America

SkyHive Skyhive A web development company that sends SPAM email -Don't trust a SPAMMER for your reputation and advertising Lake mary, Florida

Skyhive IT web development company sent me SPAM Email after collecting my email on the web without my permission. The email was not clearly marked as a solicitation and I never opted into their list. They sent the email using MailChip in clear violation of their TOS.

When I complained to Rob Steele, instead of apologizing, they defended their spam tactics.
Wanted to make it my problem to unsubscribe and tried to sell me stuff I never asked for in the first place. Told me they picked my email from the internet and thought I could use their service.

The owner Rob Steele CEO of the company even commented on my religion as if he knew it.
He asked me if I was having a bad day or something all the while calling me by my first name like he knew me!

Clearly you do not want to choose this kind of company for your Internet advertising or reputation management.

It is ironic that this is what this company is purported to do.

Avoid Skyhive in Florida.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SkyHive/Lake-mary-Florida-32746/SkyHive-Skyhive-A-web-development-company-that-sends-SPAM-email-Dont-trust-a-SPAMMER-fo-1020800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SkyHive