Complaint Review: SkyWest Pet Movers

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: TheyScammedMe:( — The Dalles Oregon United States of America
SkyWest Pet Movers
8500 Airport PKWY Internet United States of America

SkyWest Pet Movers Herbert Gadinga & Melissa Ryan This person advertised and guaranteed me 2 Yorkie puppies to adopt and pay onlt to ship them - SHE LIED - the supposed Pet Movers Scammed Me! Internet

So, after losing my beloved yorkie Meishu, I started looking for a yorkie on line and found that "Melissa Ryan" was offeriing two teacup yorkies for adoption only and was asking only the the person adopting pay for the shipping costs.  I was of course thrilled and so contacted her righ away

After several emails and confirmations and even contacting the company I decided to go ahead and adopt them.  So I contacted "Melissa" and the "Skywest Pet Movers", provided the necessary information and paid for the shipping.  then when all was said and done. . low and behold there  was a problem.

The contacted me and told me that they needed 750.00 ontop of the 440.00 I had already paid for shipping, to cover pet insurance, when I told them I didn't have that kind of money, even if it was suposedly "refunded" when I picked up the puppies at the airport.  So I couldn't give them anymore.  After explaining my situation. . they basically tried to milk me for 500.00 then 400.00, and now have stopped communicating. . hence the belated google search. . and here I am. . . I guess I get to chalf this up to Neivity.. never to be repeated. . Oh well live and learn I guess :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SkyWest-Pet-Movers/internet/SkyWest-Pet-Movers-Herbert-Gadinga-Melissa-Ryan-This-person-advertised-and-guaranteed-m-974081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SkyWest Pet Movers