Complaint Review: Skybox Tv

• Submitted: Sun, February 23, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, February 23, 2003

• Reported By:North York Ontario
Skybox Tv
Rivermeade Deluth, Georgia U.S.A.

Skybox Tv ripoff Deluth Georgia

In July 2001,while surfing the web I came across an ad about free satelite dish. The ad includes open to Canadian residence. I was told to only pay shipping and handling of almost US$25.00 per order.

I was cautious so I ordered one and bill it to my Wife's visa. The delivery was supposed to take 4 business days, so a week pass and I call the company. Then I was told by Elizabeth that they don't service Canadians. However they charged the visa twice for one order and made a third attempt then the visa company informed my wife. I have several calls to the company, to date I have not got my money back. I call the Georgia police twice.

Raymond
North York, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2003 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skybox-Tv/Deluth-Georgia/Skybox-Tv-ripoff-Deluth-Georgia-46606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skybox Tv