Complaint Review: Skybox Tv

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2002

• Reported By:Columbiafalls Mt
Skybox Tv
4475 River Green PKWY Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.

Skybox TV also ripped off like so many others on the ripoff report

I also feel that I have been taken by sky box Tv. I ordered the duel reciver system in October of 2001.Did not hear anouther thing from them,I tried calling them many times but was unable to get them by phone. Finally in December of 2001 I got ahold of one there service reps and told them to cancel my order.This should have been the end of it.In January of 2002 I recieved my credit card statment and was shocked to see that Skybox Tv had billed it for the sum of $189.00.I have tried calling them many times to get this matter straightened out but have been unable to contact them by phone.

Russell
Columbiafalls, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skybox-Tv/Duluth-Georgia-30096/Skybox-TV-also-ripped-off-like-so-many-others-on-the-ripoff-report-15127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skybox Tv