Complaint Review: Skybox tv

• Submitted: Mon, March 25, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, March 25, 2002

• Reported By:Independence OR
Skybox tv
Duluth GA Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.

Skybox tv, customer service do not work ripoff Delayed shipment , no shipment, promised it would be there within 5 days, after I cancelled they billed me for a year anyway! tricked and lied to us Duluth , GA Georgia, where ripping off people from other states is at least a State Hobby or a major business.

I ordered the Dish system from them on Nov. 15th 2001 and after numerous calls I finally received their "certificate"
about Jan. 15th 2002, I called them back and cancelled the program within and they assured me everything was ok.

They billed me immediately on Jan. 18th for $189.00
I have no service, no Dish, no $189.00, and no satisfaction
I will never do any business with any company over the Internet again and I will never do any business with anything to do with Georgia for sure!!!

Galen
Independence, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skybox-tv/Duluth-Georgia/Skybox-tv-customer-service-do-not-work-ripoff-Delayed-shipment-no-shipment-promised-i-17552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skybox tv